|Brother DCP-130C Driver Download|
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download. Brother DCP-130C is a multifungi printer that can be used to print, scan, and copy. You can print documents or photos with amazing results and high quality. with Brother DCP-130C you can copy and scan with fast and easy to use. some of the features of the Brother DCP-130C is a Fast color printing at speeds of up to 25ppm 20ppm black and color, have Resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, equipped with Media card slots and PictBridge interface, you can Print photos directly from your digital camera without a computer.High-quality flatbed scanning. Resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Scan to image PDF formats, text, and more. use a 4-cartridge ink system. With separate cartridges for each color of ink, you only need to replace the colour that’s empty.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download Link
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download For Windows 32bit