|Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download|
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download. Brother DCP-J140W Wireless Inkjet is the All-in-One printer that can be used to print, scan, copy with a wireless network that is easy to use. very suitable for use in the home or office. Brother DCP-J140W has a high quality with resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, copying and scanning is very easy to use so that makes it convenient and saves money. plus with 4 cartridge ink system. some of the features of the Brother DCP-J140W is wireless network (802.11 b / g / n), Fast Color Printing able to print, with speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color, 4-Cartridge Ink System, you only need to replace the cartridge is needed. cost-effective and easy to use.
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download Link
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista