|Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download|
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download. Brother MFC-7360N Monochrome Laser is Compact All-in -One for your home or small business . with reasonable price and high speed produces excellent quality prints . can be used to print , scan , fax and equipped with a wireless network . Brother MFC-7360N okumen automatic feeder has a capacity of 35 – page , in addition, the Brother MFC – 7360N has advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file , image , OCR , or E – mail . some of the features of the Brother MFC-7360N is a wireless connection and a USB 2.0 interface , print and copy speeds of up to 24ppm with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi , 50 – sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper , a 35- page capacity auto document feeder , high – quality color scanning up to 19200 x 19200 dpi a , Compatible mobile device printing and scanning and also a 1 year limited warranty.
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista