|Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download|
Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download. Brother MFC-J285DW is one of the products of the Company’s Brother is the choice of many people because it is easy to use, save ink, and the quality is satisfactory, the printer is known by Color Inkjet All-in-One is ideal for use at home or a small or medium business, equipped with wireless, high-speed, touchscreen panel for easy setting, 2-sided printing, and a 1 year warranty make this printer the best choice for you.
Brother MFC-J285DW have a wide variety to seed, of which the Wireless Setup is easy, you can print without using a USB cable, a touchscreen display 1.8 “which help you to organize the documents you want to print, Duplex (2-sided) printing, print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm, supports mobile printing such as AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Brother ™ iPrint & Scan, and Cortado Workplace, another advantage that no other printer that is comfortable Ink System 4-cartridge is economical, you only need to replace the cartridges as needed.
Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Brother MFC-J285DW Driver Download For Windows 64 bit