|Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download|
Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download. Brother MFC J6920DW is a multifunction printer that can be used to print, scan, copy and fax. is suitable for your home or Office. Brother MFC J6920DW is also equipped with Wireless connection san support mobile printing and scanning so you can print from a smartphone without using cables. the printer also comes with a tray, 250 sheets of paper. The MFC-J6920DW design with dimensions 17 x 21.8 x 12.2 inches and weight of 36.4 pounds. some of the features of this printer is a Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11 “x 17″, speed Up to 35ppm black and color 27ppm and up to 22ppm 20ppm black and color, built-in Wireless Wired & Interfaces etc.
Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download Installations
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Brother Industries , ltd .” and click Install
- Make sure the computer and the Brother Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Brother MFC J6920DW Driver Download For Windows 64 bit