|HP LaserJet M201n Driver Download for Windows|
HP LaserJet M201n Driver Download – HP LaserJet M201n is a laser printer monochrome single function that only works for print only. The printer has a design that is simple and quite elegant. On the front of the printer there is a 2-line LCD screen that helps operationalize the printer. By using processor 750 mhz and 128 mb of memory, this monochrome laser printer has a size of the physical dimensions of 379 x x 241.9 251.4 mm with the weight of the printer about 5.9 kg. There is a variant with features automatic duplex printing to print two-sided paper at once i.e. series HP LaserJet M201dw laser Printer. HP is already equipped with Auto On/Off feature so you can save on energy consumption and simplify your work.
HP LaserJet M201n has a print Speed is adequate, i.e. reaching 25 ppm (page per minute) with the quality of print and letter mode for sharp and accurate with a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The kertasnya holds up to 250 sheets of paper. HP printer LaserJet monochrome toner using this type of M201n new series CF283A (HP 83A) with pageyield up to 1,500 pages of print coverage area (5%). With the connectivity Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX this printer can be used for the use of work teams together in a small office.
HP LaserJet M201n Driver Download Installation
- Download and save the file in the form of driver setup.
- Double click on the setup file is already downloaded to start the installation.
- The next step please select next to continue installing the driver.
- Wait until installation process reaches the rate is 100%.
- If the installation process is finished it will pop up asking you for connecting the printer to the computer, after the printer usb connected to the computer turn on the printer, so the printer be detected on your computer and you can print using your computer and printer.
HP LaserJet M201n Driver Download Support for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32bit – Windows Xp 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit – Windows Vista 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit – Windows 7 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit – Windows 8 64bit.
- Windows 8.1